Its been a few months since i was nominated for this award but i did promise i would do it when i had the time, so here i am now! I want to give a giant shoutout/thank you to Mayumi over at The Quotex for nominating me for this award. She is a lovely person and runs a fantastic blog. Definitely go check her out. But now… onto the questions.
– List the rules
– Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
– Mention the creator of the award; Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog
– Tell your readers 3 things about yourself and answer the questions given by the person who tagged you
– Nominate 10 – 20 people and notify them on their blogs
– Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question
– Share a link to your best post/s
Three things about me
- I went to college for environmental studies and specialized in wildlife. i have loved animals my whole life and it just seemed like the right choice for me. If it wasn’t so much money i probably would of continued on into university, but alas, I’m not rich!
- I love art. Drawing is something i have been good at my whole life, I’ve always done it and i try to make time for it every week. Painting, however, is my real passion and i hope to one day be able to sell my paintings.
- Sports was my life as a teenager, i played something every night of the week and was extremely active, but because of this I wore out my knee and had to have surgery done a 17! It sucked. but now i got metal in my knee so i feel a bit like the terminator haha.
1. Who would you say your favourite character is and why? (not limited to book characters)
Nikolai Lantsov. He is freaking fantastic and hilarious. you always knew you were going to have a fun scene when he popped up. I honestly am so excited for King of Scars to come out now that its going to be all about him!
2. Chocolate or cheese?
i think i would have to go with cheese on this one. I do love chocolate but sometimes it hurts my teeth and cheese is absolutely delicious as well, so why not?
3. What is one song/artist you’ve been obsessed with recently?
Queen. An oldie, but a goodie. I’ve recently become re-obsessed with their music and i like to listen to them when i get ready in the morning.
4. Name an author whose work is an auto-buy for you.
Kate Morton. Although i only recently discovered her, i think she is absolutely brilliant and i would buy anything she comes out with!
5. If you could have any superpower what would you choose?
I think i would love to be a shapeshifter! I could be any animal i want, how cool would that be?
My Best Posts
I’ve been blogging for nearly a year now so its safe to say that i have put out a lot of posts, but here are some of my most well-accepted posts by likes/comments!
Usually, you’re supposed to nominate somebody but i have already done quite a few tags and nominated multiple people. So this time I’m leaving it up to you. Like this tag, then try it out! I had a great time doing this and i hope you do too.
Goodreads | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin’